Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Gun To My Head - Constitution 201

  A message to the cop upstairs who doesn't think I know about him - you could come downstairs right now, put a gun to my head - and I would simply turn to my son, tell him I love him and continue writing.

  I will not let you intimidate me. I can see you right now trying to grab screen views as I write. Blogger doesn't have auto-save. So when my save button depresses on its own - I know what you are doing. I also know that you are very likely blocking my feed. Ever hear of the Constitution? The First Amendment? That's right. You don't care about them. Well I do.

  I care even more about my son. That's why I will never quit. I will never stop. I will find a way to get this book published. Despite everything you are trying to do to stop me.

  I'm smart enough to have figured out this goes way beyond my son - you have a program in schools nationwide that is damaging children. They and their parents have a Constitutional right to know what you are doing. I didn't seek out this story. You literally dropped it in my lap.

  My son deserved far better than what you did to him. I will not stop until the world knows exactly how law enforcement and the school system destroyed my son's life. So that he can get his life back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for reading this blog.