Saturday, October 10, 2015

Better Mom Than Your Own Momma

  It's a common misconception that people who grew up in abusive situations can't make good parents. Rubbish.

  That's a lie and don't you let anyone fill your head with that trash if for some reason your childhood in any manner mirrors mine. And if it does, let me just pause right now and say to you the words the wisest woman who ever walked this planet said to me - "I'm so sorry this happened to you." It's okay if you stop right now and cry a little. I get it.

  But after you are done with the tears, there is something that is so critical to your future that you need to get if you haven't done so already. What they did is not your fault. What they did doesn't define you. Ever. It defines them. Period.

  And whether you believe in God, Heaven or Hell or not  - I can assure you, they will go to Hell for eternity. God said, "Revenge is mine."  So from there you can go on. I sleep easy every night knowing that those who hurt me burn in Hell for eternity. I don't think of them except to write the truth on these pages.

  All I think about is taking care of my son and his future. A job which has been made inexorably harder by people filling his head with their lies. Their lies based upon a common misconception that is a lie. And I refuse to leave this earth until my son knows the truth.

 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for reading this blog.